Still, working too long in front of the monitor screen still can affect health, such as eye fatigue, back pain, shoulder and neck. Here are some tips to overcome fatigue and eye strain when working in front of the monitor. Hopefully we can keep the gift yangtetap's eyes, although they had to work long hours.
1.Note light in your workspace. Do not work in a room that is too bright and dazzling. Use shades to regulate light from the window. Put the light above his head. Avoid staring at the light you directly. Conversely, do not also work in a room that is too dark or dim. Try to keep your room bright enough to eye you do not work hard too.
2. reduce the blinding rays and radiation emitted by the monitor, use the monitor glass filter. Talk to your computer equipment vendor to get a good filter and can reduce the influence radiation, not just dim the light of the monitor.
3.Check your monitor if it was still working properly? Compare with other monitors. When a picture is looking increasingly blurred, flickering or not comfortable for your eyes, then it's time to repair or replace the monitor. Better to replace the monitor rather than letting your eyes troubled. Frequently monitor clean of dust and disturbing dirt screen.
4. Place the paper so you can easily read. If you must work with a copy or read the paper, then place the paperwork in a balanced range with your monitor. This is so you do not need to go back and forth to focus your reading the paper, after reading on the screen.
5. Note the screen monitor.Put position such that an angle of 10-15 degrees from the straight line with your views. This is in addition to avoid tiring your eyes, also keeping your shoulders and neck quite comfortable work.
5. Work with the "font" big. if enough you have to edit the text in front of the computer, make sure the size or "font" letters that you use big enough. Do not force your eyes to read small letters on the monitor. Your eye is not a microscope for the existing text on the screen. Use the facilities for a large increase or adjust the display image on your monitor. When you've finished editing or read it, you can return it to position fonts.
6. Rest your eyes your.Dan Relax your eyes. Close or blinking. Do not be checked-checked your eyes. However, blinking frequently. This can reduce tension and keep your eyes stay moist and cool. If you are too old to see at close range, shift your view towards the distant. Do during this few minutes every 30 minutes.
7. Check contact. If glasses or lenses you use glasses or contact lenses and you have to work all day in front of the monitor, a good idea to consult your eye doctor or optical so you can get the appropriate glasses. Both, the size of the lens. If you feel tired using the glasses, uninstall it. Glasses can make eyes tired.
Occasionally let your eyes see free. However, once you wear glasses when he feels to wear. Do not force your eyes to see without the help of your glasses.